Tuesday, December 4, 2007

HOT SHOTS Kudos to Our Players

I sent out an email to the HOT SHOTS parents for any remaining t-shirt size requests. Here is one response that I received:
We don't need a t-shirt, but wanted to let you know that my daughter loves the Hot Shots clinic. She's in 1st grade, so this is her first exposure to the sport (her Grandpa is thrilled he might have a grandchild who likes basketball). She likes it so much, that she informed me that the paint I just bought for her room isn't the color she wants anymore, she wants Edina green and then she thought it would be nice to have a hoop in her bedroom!!!

I continue to receive numerous comments and emails like this. A huge THANK YOU to our 9th grade players for their efforts with our Hornet HOT SHOTS! You are the ones who make the difference!!!

No comments: